Move is a representation of how far a member can travel in a single turn. Some notable facts about Move :
- Move is two numbers : Walk/Run.
- If you move up to Walk speed, you can try to hide (if you take no other actions).
- If you move up to Run speed, you can't hide until next turn.
- Certain range weapons can be used up to Walk or Run speed (others need you to not Move at all).
- You can move up to Run speed and attack with a melee weapon.
- Weight of armor and shield (if any) will reduce the Walk/Run speed by the following metrics :
- 1 Weight = -1 Run
- 2 Weight = -2 Run
- 3 Weight = -1 Walk and -1 Run
- 4 Weight = -1 Walk and -2 Run (to be confirmed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.